Cosmetic fillers treatment has improved unbelievably in recent times to provide predicted results. The most popular varieties of this product are made from hyaluronic acid – a component naturally present in your body. The component is artificially processed to give it a gel-like appearance. This ensures the result is more durable.
This component has the capability to hold water. Thus it provides your skin with plumper and youthful look that makes you appear years younger. The more water it holds, the plumper and fresher your skin appears, says a renowned skincare doctor in Edmonton. The fillers not only add plumpness to erase out the creases and folds from your aged skin but also enhance the feature of your face. In other words, says the doctor, who’s also associated with a widely trusted Edmonton based dermal filler clinic, fillers contribute in a big way to maintain the structure and contour of your face.
Moreover, this is for you to note, these fillers are virtually pain-free, bear no unwanted side-effect and should strictly be administered by qualified and skilled dermatologists. In case you don’t accept the treatment result, it can easily be dissolved to make way for fresh attempts.
What soft tissue fillers can do for you?
- Augment cheek and contour: Doctors associated with clinical aesthetics get to hear a query from patients most frequently; “how do I lift face/cheeks?” Soft tissue fillers are ideal to shape up the cheek. In fact, they suit the best to give you that glamorous “ogee curve” as well as the “apple” of the cheek that you’ve longed for. The non-surgical procedure has minimal downtime and the result lasts easily up to a year or even more. The filler amount varies from person to person. Someone within the age bracket of 35 to 40 will require much less quantity compared to someone around 55 years of age. In other words, the quantity of fillers depends on how much volume one has lost. Older patients are likely to experience a greater loss in volume compared to younger ones.
- Re-shaping of your jawline and the chin: Most people, who seek this treatment, are unaware of the importance of the chin in providing proper rejuvenation of the face. But it is the most crucial body part that provides harmony and proportion to your non-surgical facial rejuvenation program. If the appearance of the chin area is not restored, the treatment seems to have been inappropriate. Chin contouring is best done with soft tissue fillers. When the jawline is also worked upon at the same time, your overall appearance gets a much nicer and chiseled look. Many experienced skincare doctors combine Botulinum toxin with energy-based devices to deliver the best results.
- Beautiful eyes like your youthful days: The area surrounding the eyes is very prone to reveal the signs of aging. As a result, your overall face looks tired and exhausted after a certain age. Fillers can rightly correct this area to give your face an overall rejuvenation and freshness. In fact, fillers are the best treatment to cure dark circles of the corners of the eyes. A combination of fillers and botulinum toxin widens the aperture of your eyes and make you appear years younger. Moreover, this combination also works magic to lift the eyebrows in women.
- Global rejuvenation: This is gradually rising in prominence. It involves addressing the entire area of the face and the smile by correcting the imperfections in your teeth. As a result, your face gets harmony, proportion and an unmistakable fresh look along with a beautiful smile. This overall approach involves substantial time and cannot be achieved in a short time.
- Looking fresh: It is possible to deposit the fillers in your skin to make your face glow and radiate. However, this range of fillers is different from that of the variety used to gain volume and structure. Fillers that radiate the skin are lighter and hydrate the skin to make it appear fresh and glowing.
Hyaluronic acid fillers or HAFs are also used in the following cases:
- Erasing acne scars: Removing acne scars was always a problem. But now you can easily do away with those dreadful scars just with an injection. Hyaluronic acid fillers are effective in lessening acne scars, unlike any other treatment. The results are immediate and on the brighter side, with the passage of time hyaluronic acid keeps working in your skin to further depress the scars. The best results from the HFA injection arrive within 10 to 12 months.
- Erasing the fine lines around the neck: Creases and wrinkles that form around the neck look unsightly. They also reveal your age more than anything else. HFA injections are administered by dermatologists to erase those creases. In fact, according to a dermatologist in Edmonton reputed for the best dermal fillers injections, this treatment proves most effective in improving laxity of the skin, which naturally keeps diminishing with age. The dermatologist advocates combining fillers injection with botulinum or any energy-based device to obtain better results.
- Rejuvenating the forearms: as mentioned earlier, HFA is capable to hydrate the skin almost instantly, which appears natural too. Therefore, it can also be used to rejuvenate the hands or forearms.
Considering all these facts and factors, it will be a big mistake to deprive oneself of this revolutionary skin cosmetic treatment. Please feel free to contact us for the age-defining anti-aging treatment.