The fact cannot be ignored that we human usually get inspired by the people who had the same story in the past or going through. IVF is the advanced treatment brought happiness into people’s life having an infertility issue. Still, there are many couples having doubts and curiousness to know more about IVF treatment. It would be quite helpful for you if you have got to know about the real experience of women who have IVF.
5 Women Sharing Their Experience
Would not you love to know about the experiences these women had during IVF treatment? If yes, then check the below-mentioned points –
- Isabella – On being asked about the self-care during IVF, she said that the first thing that I did was to clear my schedule. During the first cycle, I just tried my best to keep myself at peace. I prefer to not to do any work during that time. I just cleared my calendar making no space for nonessential. It helped me a lot not to get indulged with nonessential tasks. It gave me needed space to not to get late for any appointments scheduled by doctors. I will always be on time without having stress. I used to feel relaxed by being not indulged with too many things at the same time.
- Olivia – I just tried to do little thing that made me feel in control. When I got to know about my infertility issues, I tried to make myself at peace that getting pregnant or not is not in my control. But I also made myself know that there are particular things which could be controlled to make me feel better. I started believing in IVF since many couples got their baby following this treatment. I tried to make myself feel better and positive following good and inspiring music. I tried to have a conversation with positive people. I also prefer to go with a positive folder having an inspirational message on it to keep all paperwork related to my IVF treatment. Doing these little things actually put a positive impact on my entire personality. You may not believe half of your stress will go away following some little things, which can make you feel better.
- Savitra – I read a lot of content regarding IVF and discussed with my infertility treatment in Bangalore The more you know, the more you get mentally prepared for the situation you are supposed to have. During IVF, I also visited my acupuncturist on a weekly basis. I also started to have fertility-friendly foods. I also went to do yoga to make my body feel active and much healthier. I also think that walking is quite helpful and everyone should do it while having IVF or pregnancy. I used to go with my dog as he was my stress buster. I also used to do meditation before going to bed. I also used to spare time to travel along with husband to make myself not to get burdened with stress.
- Aastha – For me, you should not afraid to share your emotions with the people. Why should you keep having an emotional burden on your head making you feel lethargic? Do share your emotion openly with your loved once. Do not try to hold them, as they would make you feel worst. Whether it is your mother, friend, brother or husband, share what you feel with whomever you feel comfortable. I used to share what I feel at that time with my acupuncturist. She used to laugh and cry with me. She was indeed the best. Getting that emotional support from her side towards me made me feel incredible. She became my true friend from my therapist. It was what I did for myself in the form of self-care. And it made feel incredible while going through IVF treatment procedure.
- Jassie – For me, Self-care is to become stronger for yourself and your baby. I used to believe that time that I would not give up at all. I will keep myself stronger no matter what results I am going to have. IVF indeed is a miracle science that made me have my own baby. But it does not work for everyone. Some cases are quite complex and that is why the journey could be quite long and tough. I was one of them but I was not ready to quit at all. I went with a healthy lifestyle, diet, exercise and IVF treatment from the best doctors. It also made myself get indulged with the things that used to make me happy and content. It was the best self-care I could do for myself and I did.
Hope these above-mentioned true stories really did inspire you. If you are having IVF treatment, the first things you need to do is start loving yourself and focus on various ways to have self-care. You can learn a lot from these stories indeed.
If you are going to have IVF treatment, you must try these self-care tips to feel great from inside and outside. Being a mother, you need to take care of yourself a lot so that you can have a healthy baby.